Sunday, May 26, 2013

BOOK REVIEW ; JANE EYRE LAID BARE

Title : Jane Eyre Laid Bare
Author : Charlotte Bronte & Eve Sinclair


 For those who know me, I am a classic addict. And I did mentioned that I also love the renditions and twists that other writers have spun from the original books written long ago. So this is one of them.

Yeah this is about Jane Eyre, not Mr Darcy. Ha. Basically the book goes along the same lines of the original story, but with added drama and interpretation. The original book seems drab and very conforming-ish, so Eve Sinclair spiced it up with this additional hot steamy stories that will make you look at this book in a new perspective. Those who loves romance and wants to read classics, go ahead. Perfect book for you. For a classic lover, at first you might be shocked with how Sinclair adds in these references to sex, but I can say she orchestrated it pretty well. 

The ending, on the other hand, wasn't what I expected. Modern day twist calls for a modern day ending, huh?

Rating : 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?