Friday, March 29, 2013

BOOK REVIEW ; THE NOTEBOOK

Title : The Notebook
Author : Nicholas Sparks

Phew. I went emotional halfway of the book. Although I tell myslef a lot of times, this is Nicholas Sparks, what do you expect? Emotions can become unchecked, so yeah.

The book is about a summer love, turn into lifetime husband and wife. Ah, spoiled that bit. Noah and Allie found true love in each other, and after 14 years apart, Allie finally came to her senses and married Noah. And they lived happily for 45 married years until Allie is diagnosed with Alzheimer's. And they both went to stay at a nursing home, separate yet whole. They also spend a lot of time writing to each other (even when they live together at home!) and that's how they try to remember everything. Photos, too. The ending was euww a bit so yeah, read it.

Get it why I went emo? Noah was a soldier in WWII.

I know, I'm churning book reviews at a fast rate. Obvious I'm spending too much time reading.

Rating : 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?